Who is the CORE Safety Group?
The CORE Safety Group is an organization with vast knowledge and considerable experience with the safety challenges in different industrial environments, including construction, manufacturing, mining, municipal, oil and gas, transportation, and power industries. This experience includes credentials from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, including:
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST)
- Occupational Health and Safety Technician (OHST)
These certifications identify the CORE Safety Group as the premier safety and health practitioners and leaders in this area.
Services Offered by the CORE Safety Group
Our leadership members at CORE Safety Group have degrees in Occupational Safety Management and hold credentials that are certified through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, and offer services such as:
- Safe Assist Program – For a specified number of hours each month, CORE provides a Safety Manager to serve as your organization’s Safety Manager, to provide customized safety management services to meet your company’s specific safety needs. The Safety Manager works closely with your team to provide training, schedule safety inspections, and other services.
- Safety Audits and Risk Assessments – Because of CORE’s broad, cross-industry knowledge, they are well-suited to provide safety auditing and risk assessments that effectively mitigate risk and prevent safety issues specific to your industry.
- · Mock OSHA Inspections – These help ensure that your company can pass OSHA inspections and provide the training necessary to build awareness of the safety issues that may result in violations.
Benefits of an Industrial Electrical Services Company with CORE Safety Group Certifications
So how does hiring an industrial electrical services company with CORE Safety Group Certifications benefit your business? Here are a few of the ways:
- Assurance that Electrical Work Meets or Exceeds Safety Requirements – Because electrical work interacts with almost every major system within industrial infrastructures, it is critical for the safety of your property and people that all electrical work is done right.
- Reduces Accidents and Injuries – Industrial electricians with CORE Safety Group Certifications deliver work that understands how that particular business uses electricity and implements it correctly, resulting in fewer incidents.
- Improves the Company’s Reputation for Safety – Because of high-quality electrical work and the reduced accidents and injuries that result, the company gains a reputation for safety which builds confidence in the goods and services your company provides.
Tri-State Electrical Contractors Partners with the CORE Safety Group
Tri-State Electrical ensures that the industrial electrical services they provide meet or exceed all OSHA requirements. For more information or a quote for our commercial or industrial electrical services, call (423) 800-2134, fill out our simple online form or email us at email@example.com today.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!