- Tri-State Electrical Contactors is a premier commercial and industrial electrical service provider in the southeastern US. We are licensed in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina and have provided best-in-class electrical services since 2014. The complexity of today’s construction projects requires integrating electrical systems with many different systems and automation solutions.
What sets us apart from other commercial and industrial electrical contractors? Here are a few qualities:
Tri-State Electrical provides a wide range of electrical services across many industries. Our team of highly experienced electricians, project managers, and
Superior Problem-Solving Ability
This means that we’ve seen it all and know the challenges that today’s electrical projects and equipment create and how to resolve them.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for unsafe workplace practices while emphasizing our rules, standards, and procedures when providing our services from beginning to end.
Reliability is not just about showing up on time. It’s about delivering projects at or under budget. It also means that you can depend on the quality of our work to be top-notch.
We deliver commercial electrical services, typically in apartment complexes, office buildings, retail establishments, food service locations, and many other commercial businesses. Some of the commercial electrical services our electricians provide include:
- Running three-wire systems through conduit
- Delivering commercial energy analyses
- Ensuring that the electrical components and wiring function efficiently and safely
- Performing common electrical repairs and installation of specific equipment
- Wiring breaker panels, transformers, and lighting systems
- Occasionally installing HVAC systems and backup generators
Our industrial electricians support an industrial plant’s electrical needs, whether programming the electrical controls via PLC panels, monitoring energy usage, wiring and maintaining the plant’s electrical infrastructure or working with the installed industrial equipment.
Because of the nature of this type of work, industrial electricians require a broad range of skills and experience to perform their jobs effectively.
Some of the other tasks our industrial electricians work on include the following:
- Handling high-voltage electrical systemscommonly associated with industrial processes
- Installing electrical systems and components for industry-specific equipment
- Troubleshooting issues with controls and electronics within industrial electrical systems
- Inspecting machinery and equipment in industrial structures
- Installing power conductors to reduce interference with the control systems and other electronic devices
- Ensuring the proper grounding of manufacturing systems and equipment
- Maintaining and repairing electrical systems and components to minimize potential work stoppage due to electrical or equipment failure
If you are a business in need of electrical services, call Tri-State Electrical Contractors today at (423) 800-2134 or fill out our online contact form. We service businesses throughout Tennessee, North Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.