Clarksville is a city known for the oldest newspaper in Tennessee, The Leaf-Chronicle, and the US Army base Fort Campbell, home of the 101st Airborne Division. It is the fifth-largest city in Tennessee but is one of the fastest-growing cities in Tennessee, having doubled in population since 1980.
Industry in Clarksville, Tennessee
Fast growth means plenty of business opportunities, especially in shipping and logistics, construction, retail, healthcare, and education.
Some of the significant businesses present in Clarksville include:
- Federal Express
- Florim Tile Company
- Nyrstar Clarksville (Zinc refinery)
- SPX Corporation (Metal Forge Division)
- Trane – (Supplier of HVAC systems)
Must-See Sites In Clarksville
Whether visitors want to enjoy historical landmarks, bask in nature’s beauty, or learn something new, Clarksville has many opportunities.
Must see Clarksville Attractions include:
- African American Legacy Trail
- Customs House Museum & Cultural Center
- Dunbar Cave State Park
- Fort Defiance Interpretive Center
- Historic Collinsville
Tri-State Electrical is one of the Leading Commercial Electrical Contractors in Clarksville. Modern businesses need power to thrive, and Tri-State Electrical delivers.
Some of the services we offer:
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Network Cabling/Horizontal Cabling Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
- Commercial Lighting Installation and Repair
Are you a resident of Tennessee, Alabama, or Georgia? If so, Tri-State Electrical offers commercial and electrical services to fit your specific needs. Contact us today at (423) 800-2134 or fill out our online contact form.